A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R B Johnson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.