A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Johnson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.