Learn more about Dr. Timothy Killeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Killeen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killeen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Killeen, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Killeen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Killeen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Robert Killeen MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Killeen practice?
- Dr. Timothy Killeen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Killeen practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Pulmonologists.