A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Critical Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Long has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Long MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Long practice?
- Dr. Timothy Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Long practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Family Physicians.