A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Long is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Critical Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Richard Long MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Long practice?
- Dr. Timothy Long has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Long practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Family Physicians.