A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Miller, Double Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Robert Miller MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Timothy Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Miller practices Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Aliso Viejo Plastic Surgeons.