A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy O'Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy O'Leary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy O'Leary, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Leary graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. O'Leary has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Alexius Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Robert O'Leary MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. O'Leary practice?
- Dr. Timothy O'Leary has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy O'Leary practices Radiation Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Festus, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiation Oncologists.