A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Radke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Radke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Radke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Radke graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Radke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Allan Radke MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Radke practice?
- Dr. Timothy Radke has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Radke practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.