May 13th, 2015

Compassionate. He called me the next day to see how I was doing.

by Jay on Apr 18th, 2015

The wait time seems to be improving in the ER .

None show details None
by Joe Jones on Mar 9th, 2015

Was very personable. Spoke to me in English, not medical language. My family liked him as well (and that is hard thing to do).

by John on Jan 8th, 2015

I like that Dr Rack sits down with his computer, can show you your X ray, show you your labs and he documents his chart while talking to you. He even reads it back to you when he does it asking if there are any mistakes. Love the technology. It seems it allowed me more time with the physician.

by Karen W. on Dec 14th, 2014

Very nice. Speaks medicine but can bring it down to our level.

Mrs show details Mrs
by Belinda on Jun 2nd, 2014

Very nice, courteous. Listened well. Found out he is the medical director after he took care of me. So nice to have him in charge. Hope he can get the rest of the ER to follow his lead. Thank you Dr Rak!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Jessie on Feb 12th, 2014

I was hurting real bad and he gave me good meds and kept a checking on me. Turns out I got a kidney stone but thought I were dying. Thank you!

by Jacqueline on Jan 25th, 2014

A great listener. Very thorough. Wish he practiced primary care.

by Amy Lynn on Nov 28th, 2013

A good through doctor. He shook hands with all of my family and sat down and listened and I know it was a busy day with lots of ambulance and traumas. He told us he was sorry for the wait and we were just as important but not as sick as the other patients he had. That made me sad and happy at the same time. A stomach ulcer is what i had and not gallbladder. Took the medicine like he asked and doing well. He gave me his business card as well and asked me to let him know how i am doing but I lost it :( Thank you Dr Rak

by John on Jul 10th, 2013

Dr Rak took the time to listen to my whole story. Most doctors just seem to cut me off. He is a great ER doctor. I only wish he also did primary care!

by Amy on Feb 13th, 2013

I have been utilizing different ER's for some chronic issues and Dr Rak sat down with me and in a nonjudgemental way listened to me and showed concern, got me referred to a GI doctor. He ruled out anything bad but mostly listened to my concerns and you could tell he feels for his patients. A blessing at Sacred.

Nov 15th, 2012

Dr Rak works in a very busy ER so I had to wait. He went above and beyond for me. He is so caring. I have now been to 4 different ER's and he was the first to accurately diagnose me with Crohn's disease. Everyone else said I had Irritable Bowel. Now I am on treatment and doing great. Ask for Dr Rak if you can!

Very professional and accurate show details Very professional and accurate
Aug 26th, 2012

I would recommend dr rak to anyone who visits an er in gulf. His professionalism was very high. Good man!

Aug 13th, 2012

Compassionate. Our son was seen at another ER, admitted and we left with no answers. Dr Rak did extra tests and within 2 hours found out our son had meningitis. He listened more than any other doctor. He is a blessing.

Mar 8th, 2012

Wonderfully thorough doctor.

Feb 27th, 2012

Dr Rak was phenomenal. My husband was having a heart attack, he found it immediately. He called the cardiologist and my husband is alive today because of him. Thank you Dr Rak!!!

Feb 26th, 2012

Most excellent doctor. He listened to me well. He made the diagnosis that many others had missed. He was prompt, sincere and went above and beyond.

Pompous Idiot show details Pompous Idiot
Nov 8th, 2011

Real Idiot...a pompous Dr. who "thinks I know it all" needs to be taken down a peg or 7.....unable to relate to patients.