Learn more about Dr. Timothy Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Rapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rapp
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Rapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Rapp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rapp has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy B Rapp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Rapp practice?
- Dr. Timothy Rapp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Rapp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.