Learn more about Dr. Timothy Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Rapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rapp
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rapp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Rapp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rapp has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy B Rapp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Rapp practice?
- Dr. Timothy Rapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Rapp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.