Learn more about Dr. Timothy Rapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Rapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Rapp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapp graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rapp has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy Rapp practice?
Dr. Timothy Rapp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.