A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Rasmusson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Rasmusson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Rasmusson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hernia Repair Herniorrhaphy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasmusson graduated from Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine, Tulsa Ok,. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rasmusson has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Rasmusson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Rasmusson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Rasmusson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Rasmusson practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Seneca, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.