Dr. Timothy Reed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

February 26th, 2013
Waited two hours to see MD and I had an appointment! No eye contact, only looking at his computer. Didn't answer any questions. I was not important to him or his staff.

August 15th, 2011
Not the Dr.s fault?
Treated in may(may2nd) for poison ivy, waited over 3 hrs, but i was a walk in patient. Dr. stated he did not like giving prednisone out,i told him i catch this ivy rash everyyear, for as ling as i rememer, and its the only thing that helps.He finally gave me prescription.I paid the 95 dollars cash and went on my way. If he was so concerned about this type of medication, i think he would of followed up on my condition, but, alas, he. or his office never did. Now the kicker, 2 1/2 months later i have poison ivy again. I called to see if i could get the prescription re-filled, and was told, no! Come in again,wait 3 hrs, dr. looks at it for 5 seconds, charges me another 95 dollars, and then he will re-fill it. Nice,, unemployed, no insurance, and they think i've got 100's of dollars to throw around, Dr.'s take an oath to help the sick, and it just really dosn't matter. the all mighty dollar, thats all they care about. Don't go here unless your well covered, or maby play golf with this guy. I am mad, but i'm also itchy, and as long as i'm itchy, you will be hearing from me!

April 9th, 2009
Recommend
He diagnosed a headache condition known that is very rare, and even rarer in women, Cluster headache. I have been to several Dr's over the past 8 years with none being able to diagnose correctly. First time in 8-years I've had relief.