Dr. Timothy Reinke MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016
Great Surgeon
Doctor Reinke diagnosed me with Acute Appendicitis. This was complicated by the onset of gangerinous infection in the appendix. Dr. Reinke not only reassured me but also my family and continued to show an interest all through my recovery and subsequent consulations. I would unhesitantly recommend Dr. Reinke

May 30th, 2013
Fantastic doctor--surgery & aftercare went perfectly
Went to him for an inguinal hernia operation. this is the first time in my life I've actively searched the Web for a fine doctor, and it really paid off. He spent a very long time with me in both pre-op visits, which is nice--but I'm all about the results. As a guy who always seems to be the edge case, getting the problems no one else seems to, I wanted this operation to go right, and it did. I'm a really fat guy so it makes his job difficult, but he didn't complain or cut any corners. Recovery was shockingly quick. There were no unexpected side effects. For what it's worth I think he has a brilliant, dry sense of humor and excellent bedside manner. Just a good guy to chat with. Would not matter if he didn't deliver the goods--and he delivers the goods.

January 23rd, 2013
Skilled Surgon
Dr Reinke is a "down to earth" surgical specialist who explains everything in turms you can understand. Emergency @ Overlake Hospital, removal of a very infected gallblader

February 7th, 2012
great doctor
I came in to the emergency room when i was 9 and had emergency surgery, Dr,Reinke was very kind, and was one of the few that could make me smile during my stay at the hospital. I am very grateful to him. God bless him

January 11th, 2012
Great Doctor
My experience with Dr. Reinke has only been positive. He listens to me, gives honest answers, is direct and seems to be genuinely concerned about my health. He typically is upbeat. He is very knowledgeable about his profession and takes the responsiblity of being a doctor very much to heart. I cannot imagine another doctor being so kind, intelligent and skilled as Dr. Reinke is.

October 23rd, 2011
Dr. Reinke
Dr. Reinke is a great doctor. He is direct and throughal in his approach. He keeps in mind that he is treating a person not a condition. He listens and wants to have you ask all your questions which he answers in layman terms. He makes you feel that you are very important and that he wants you well.

June 30th, 2011
High recommend Dr. Rienke
Dr. Rienke is an excellent doctor. He is very intelligent but has no problem talking in terms that regular people understand. He encouraged me to be very involved with my treatment and post operitive healing. He gave me the tools I needed to get well quickly. He is conservitive on his treatment as he does not just prescribe meds and send you on your way. He tries to have you start with the least and then as needed reassess. I really enjoyed that aspect. I did not liked feeling "drugged" so this approach helped. He seemed very concerned and listened intently when I spoke validating what I said. He is a fantastic man, gentle sense of humor, excellent doctor, caring and kind! I believe he is the best there is!!

March 28th, 2011
A Godsend!
This man saved my life, thank you Dr. Reinke. He is a very caring, kind, thoughful, pragmatic, intelligent man! I feel so incredibly lucky that he was oncall when I came to emergency. He always answered my questions, and those of my family. Was honest with possible outcomes, encouraged me to be involved in my treatment process. Dr. Reinke puts a very high value on family which I rate very high on the character meter. I can not say enough about him.

July 22nd, 2010
saved my life
i thought i was going to die but dr.Reinke saved me when i was like 8-9 years old thanks to him!!!!!

May 6th, 2010
Dont have surgery performed by this doctor
He performed surgery on me and I ended up almost dying 6 months later. Another surgeon performed surgery on me and evaluated Dr. Reinke's surgery and it was incorrect.

November 26th, 2014