Learn more about Dr. Timothy Reish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Reish, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Reish, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reish graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy DR Reish MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Reish practice?
- Dr. Timothy Reish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Reish practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY.
See New York Surgeons.