A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Reish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Reish, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Reish, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Reish graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Reish practice?
Dr. Timothy Reish practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons and New York Surgeons.