A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Renfree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Renfree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renfree
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Renfree, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renfree graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Renfree has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Renfree MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Renfree practice?
- Dr. Timothy Renfree has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Renfree practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.