Learn more about Dr. Timothy Renfree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Renfree is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Renfree, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renfree graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Renfree has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Renfree accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Renfree practice?
Dr. Timothy Renfree practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN and Lenoir City, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.