A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Renfree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Renfree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renfree
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renfree Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Renfree, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renfree graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Renfree has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Renfree MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Renfree practice?
- Dr. Timothy Renfree has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Renfree practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.