Timothy M Ricketts, MD
2010 Patton Chapel Rd
Ste 101
Birmingham, AL 35216
205-822-0233
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 11th, 2014

Well rounded man

|  show details
Mar 9th, 2014

Since he has moved to his new office, wait time is terrible. The new receptionist is rude and puts people ahead of you. They billed my insurance for a office visit and procedure I never had. His male nurse James is rude and does not listen and is not helpful in any way.I like the doctor but I am considering changing doctors because of his new staff. He needs to get his old staff back, they were very friendly and helpful! He is fast but thorough, write any questions down and fire them off fast.

|  Great doctor-- just over booked  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

Dr. Ricketts is a wonderful doctor and I have full faith in his abilities and will accept any medical advice he gives.His staff is not the friendliest. They recently hired a new receptionist and that has made a tremendously positive impact.The wait time and amount of time he spends with you are the only downfalls of using his clinic. I'm assuming it is due to his radio show that he has become so popular, he sees as many patients as quickly as possible to ensure everyone gets an appointment. I am made to feel like I am being rushed after waiting 50 min for him to walk in and give me my maintenance meds, because he spends literally less than 1 min in the room with me. But in all honesty, when I've asked him to slow down and talk to me, he does. I do not feel that it is his fault. He's just a good doctor and is spreading himself thin so that everyone has their turn.