Dr. Timothy Ricketts MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Best Dr. I have ever had.......

September 4th, 2016
So disappointing.... He was my Dr. For Several years. My first appointment with him was good, he was very thorough and friendly. The last year has been a joke. He spends exactly 2 minutes at most in the room with me. Just long enough to write a prescription. He has a lot of knowledge, unfortunately he is not interested in sharing or helping you understand that knowledge. If you are a drug rep, go give him a visit, he will most likely have plenty of time for you.

September 2nd, 2016
Simply a horrible Doctor! Spends no time with you at all! I'm turning him over to the medical board and the state!

July 27th, 2016
Have been seeing Dr. Ricketts for 20 years and his quality of practice has declined. I don't know how he can still hang the signs that he was/is one the top rated physicians. Something has happened in his life to change his bedside manner. His staff has also declined! What happened??

July 23rd, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Ricketts, since 2004, and he has saved my life two times. He is very knowledgeable and can help you with all kinds of medical problems, his nurses are very sweet and helpful. Donna, is a delight and always ready to assist anyway she can. Thanks to all the staff.

May 12th, 2015
Uncaring
Ran a lot of lab tests but never follows up. Wrote a prescription for medication and he doesn't have a DEA number so they pharmacy won't fill it.

May 6th, 2015
Not Good
Dr. doesn't spend time w/ patients. Difficult to contact via phone.

March 9th, 2014
Since he has moved to his new office, wait time is terrible. The new receptionist is rude and puts people ahead of you. They billed my insurance for a office visit and procedure I never had. His male nurse James is rude and does not listen and is not helpful in any way.I like the doctor but I am considering changing doctors because of his new staff. He needs to get his old staff back, they were very friendly and helpful! He is fast but thorough, write any questions down and fire them off fast.

January 20th, 2011
Great doctor-- just over booked
Dr. Ricketts is a wonderful doctor and I have full faith in his abilities and will accept any medical advice he gives.His staff is not the friendliest. They recently hired a new receptionist and that has made a tremendously positive impact.The wait time and amount of time he spends with you are the only downfalls of using his clinic. I'm assuming it is due to his radio show that he has become so popular, he sees as many patients as quickly as possible to ensure everyone gets an appointment. I am made to feel like I am being rushed after waiting 50 min for him to walk in and give me my maintenance meds, because he spends literally less than 1 min in the room with me. But in all honesty, when I've asked him to slow down and talk to me, he does. I do not feel that it is his fault. He's just a good doctor and is spreading himself thin so that everyone has their turn.

August 7th, 2017