A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Riley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Riley practice?
Dr. Timothy Riley practices Family Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Columbia, PA.
See Hershey Family Physicians.