A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Riley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Daniel Riley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Riley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Riley practices Family Medicine near Columbia, PA.
See Columbia Family Physicians.