A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Riley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Daniel Riley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy D. Riley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Riley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Riley practices Family Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Columbia, PA.
See Hershey Primary Care Doctors.