Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Riley
Dr. James Riley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Riley is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital Health Center, Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse and Crouse Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Riley has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Riley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Joseph Byrne
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Preventive Medicine
Syracuse, NY 0 mi42
Dr. Lawrence Semel
Syracuse, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Charles Lutz
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Syracuse, NY 0 mi24