Learn more about Dr. Timothy Risko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Risko is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Risko graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Risko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Northwest Texas Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Risko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Risko practice?
Dr. Timothy Risko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Surgeons.