Learn more about Dr. Timothy Risko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Risko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Risko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Risko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Risko graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Risko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Moore Risko MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Risko practice?
- Dr. Timothy Risko has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Risko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Surgeons.