A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Risko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Risko is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Risko graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Risko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Northwest Texas Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Moore Risko MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Risko practice?
- Dr. Timothy Risko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Risko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Orthopedic Surgeons.