A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Risko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Risko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Risko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Risko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Risko graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Risko has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Moore Risko MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Risko practice?
- Dr. Timothy Risko has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Risko practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Surgeons.