A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ritchie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritchie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ritchie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ritchie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ritchie practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.