Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritchie
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ritchie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ritchie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritchie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ritchie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ritchie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ritchie practices Family Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.