Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ritchie is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritchie
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ritchie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ritchie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritchie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ritchie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Ritchie practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ritchie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ritchie practices Family Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.