A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ritter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ritter, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Neck Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ritter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Ritter MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ritter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ritter practices Gastroenterology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Keller, TX.
See Southlake Gastroenterologists.