Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ritter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ritter, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ritter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Edward Ritter MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ritter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ritter practices Gastroenterology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Keller, TX.
See Southlake Gastroenterologists.