A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ritter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ritter, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ritter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ritter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Ritter practice?
Dr. Timothy Ritter practices Gastroenterology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Keller, TX.
See Southlake Gastroenterologists.