Dr. Timothy Roarty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Roarty?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017

Awesome Doctor for 22 years!

November 4th, 2016

It was a useless seeing him I have bad intestinal cramps just said take fiber which I was already taking. Don't like him,,,,,,,,,, seeing someone else now

October 10th, 2016

Patient review

I felt very good about the choice I made with Dr. Roarty. He answered every question that my wife or I had. He was up front about my diagnosis and communicated with me about the risks involved. I would recommend him to anyone needing care of this nature. I plan to see him again for my annual follow up.

March 19th, 2016

Condescending & borerline dangerous

My wife went to Dr. Roarty due to a strange and persistent abdominal pain (over several months). There is a history of colorectal cancer in her immediate family. Dr. Roarty indicated to her that because there was no blood in her stool or diarrhea, a) "Cancer doesn't grow that fast," b) that she must be "One of those people who have food issues" and c) that she should simply "take antacids." My wife did not schedule a $100 appt to have a doctor pat her on the head and tell her to take TUMS. It seems he must have decided she was an internet wacko/klepto. But she's quite fit, otherwise healthy and knows her body. How is one expected to catch cancers early if patients aren't taken seriously? By the time blood/diarrhea showed up in her family member that person ended up losing half their lower intestine.

September 19th, 2013

Waste of time and money

He was useless, I got nothing from the visit, I left feeling the same way I did before I got there, diagnosing myself because he didn't. I had to ask "him' well should I do this or that, and he would just agree, well go ahead and try it, it seems like "you have a pretty good handle on it he said! Professional? Specialist? I will be using the bill I get from him for toilet paper.

June 21st, 2013

Cold and Uncaring!!!

For being a GI specialist, he didn't seem to know a lot about the intestinal track. He was very uncaring and had an "oh, well" attitude. My advice for anyone who is considering seeing him, is don't go. Find someone else... a real doctor. It was a total waste of time to drive that far to see this quack!

June 5th, 2013

ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

I absolutely DO NOT recommend seeing this doctor. My husband had seen a GI doctor who no longer worked in our location so we went to see Dr. Roarty. It was the worst experience ever. He was extremely rude, had no compassion for my husband and was very condescending to me (the wife) when I questioned him. Now my husband at the age of 30, who has suffered from digestion problems half of his life was so humiliated by the way the Doctor spoke to us, he refuses to go in and see anyone. When a doctor lacks compassion, no matter how "good" they may be, it causes more harm. I do not know How this man is still in practice with his bedside manner. We will never go to Bellin again just because they are associated with him. The nurse on the other hand was very compassionate and called my husband the next day to follow up with treatment options. I commend her and her ability to work under a rude doctor. Unfortunately, my husband will not go forth with any treatment options with Dr. Roarty and I pray I can get him to go in and get taken care of: just not by Dr. Roarty.

August 9th, 2017