Overall Review

3.8

April 9th, 2016
Absolutely best internist I've been to in my 76 yrs on earth. I recommend him to everyone looking for a doctor. I thank God that he's my doc.

February 11th, 2016
Dr. Robins is the absolute best!
Dr. Robins is the absolute best! I've never had a doctor who was so accessible and responsive.

December 21st, 2015
I have been with Dr Robins for 25 years thru five heart attacks, brain surgery, hip surgeries, back surgeries, plus more. Exceptional doctor with exceptional staff. Can't beat them!

August 6th, 2015
go back to Dr. Robins again..He is the most arrogant,stuck up, condescending person ever! I transferred to another Dr. the minute I left this office. He treats & talks down to patients & his staff big time. I have told everyone I know to not select him, keep on looking. The older woman at the front desk check in smelled like booze & the nurse was just an airhead...No thanks!!

July 6th, 2015
Excellent care is provided by the doctor and his staff. We could not be more pleased.

May 15th, 2015
Arrogant, and not very fond of women. Goes through nurses like water as I suspect they can't stand to work for him very long.

December 20th, 2014
Excellent doctor for me for the past 15 years.

September 17th, 2013
retired
I was told he was a pretty good doctor.I noticed the older receptionist at the front was loud, hugging & kissing some of the people and it was so not felt. She was talking to another girl next to her talking rudely and how to collect the 1500.00 that day.the doctor came in and spent very little time with me and made me feel uncomfortable. he has a terrible bedside manner and i felt i was in his way, kooking around his exam room which was dirty, i decided he was all about the money, and how full of himself he was, i wont go back, the woam at the front was answering the phone and rolled her eyes, i felt uncomfortable and so did others

July 30th, 2013
professional
Arrogance & no bed side manner at all., He is rude to his staff as well as being very demanding & just not a nice guy. He thinks more of himself & put on a fake smile, I found a good doctor who really cares about his patients & less about the money!!

October 25th, 2010
Dr. Robins and his nurse assistant are 2 of the best people I have ever encountered. Their professionalism and patient care is outstanding and I highly recommend them.

February 16th, 2009
Good doctor gone bad. Now he's joining the MDVIP scam and patients will have to join up and pay $1500 on top of all other costs just to see him now. Healthcare for the wealthy only. Elitist jerks.