A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Rogge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Rogge, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogge
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Rogge, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogge graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Rogge MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Rogge practice?
- Dr. Timothy Rogge has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Rogge practices Psychiatry near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Psychiatrists.