Dr. Timothy Rogge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Rogge?

June 15th, 2017

Even with his so-called experience, he's a fraud

I saw Dr. Rogge myself, but what he did to my wife is unconscionable. Giving her a prescription that made her dizzy, he still refuses to take responsibility for her fall. After she broke her hip, he called her up and laid into her. Having been out of the country, he knew only to blame her and spite her. A DANGER to all, please don't see him. Half the time he won't even be around.

March 18th, 2017

Ask Yourself this question

Would you put yourself in a room with a man who was going to hurt you? Who was so stupid about medications, that he could cause you a DISABILITY for the rest of your life? This is that man, and this is what he did to me. Please, do not see him.

January 13th, 2017

A real prepared doctor

With his assistance, I learned to manage my illness and get back to living again

August 4th, 2016

The most horrible human being I have ever encountered!

February 9th, 2016

Put me on multiple meds on my first visit. At my second visit a month later had gained 30 pounds ,his response was "you needed to put on some weight anyway".

July 22nd, 2015

I have been seeing him for over 13 years he is a miracle worker, he has helped change my life . He is very present with me , calls me back when I need him. His main concern is that you are well. I have recommended him to many.

August 14th, 2012

So far, so good.

Anyone with psychiatric issues should always have someone with them, simply due to the nature of their condition.Dr. Rogge provided us with information about possible medication strategies, adjusted my spouse's meds, and outlined a plan. He is not a counselor, but he is a polite and friendly guy. We were told to call if we experienced issues, but he prefers a slow and steady to change to medication. Appointments are to ensure we are on track with no side effects.Anyone who needs to see a specialist should be doing their homework so they feel confident to push for answers they need and so that they can be confident whether or not they are receiving the right treatment. Dr. Rogge was very receptive to our questions, and unlike some specialists, did not seem offended when we questioned why he was doing something a particular way. Dr. Rogge does spend a lot of time looking at his laptop and checking over patient information as we talk. This works for my spouse, who is uncomfortable being the subject of intense focus. It struck me as unprofessional or unprepared my first time. I think it comes across as a little less threatening to my spouse, however.New office in Kirkland is nice.

February 17th, 2012

Collecting for retirement

Rude, thoughtless, inconsiderate, obnoxious.

March 19th, 2011

Uncaring, incompetent pill dispensor

I saw Dr. Rogge for several years at 10 minute increments. We only very superficially went over my psychological history or personal history. During that time, he prescribed one or two medications that I've later learned from my current psychiatrist were totally inappropriate for the symptoms. All they did was get my physically addicted to another medication I had to withdraw from. He only works about two of three days a week and takes frequent vacations so is impossible to reach. He prescribed several medications that had a very adverse effect on my memory. I told him and apparently he wasn't listening and had me continue on them for about 8 months until I was at the point of being fired and anguished - deeply impacting my ability to work. When he prescribed a medication he never indicated what it was for unless asked, and then only summarily described it. Then he waited a month or two until the next appointment to see the impact - often adverse. I have never received a diagnosis for a condition. The man does not care about anything other than prescribing lots of medications and making money.

December 12th, 2010

Caring, gentle, respectful. Finds medication combinations that work well for medication resistant depression. Experienced and trustworthy.The Evergreen Clinic is not a welcoming office. Decor is very dated, seating is uncomfortable and the overall feel of the waiting area is cold. The appearance of this office makes it seem unprofessional and does not build trust.Thank goodness, Dr. Rogge was highly recommended and working with him outweighed the waiting room atmosphere. Now that Dr. Rogge has moved, I am relieved not to visit that office.

September 22nd, 2010

Fantastic Family Psychiatrist

Very practical advice for my 17 year old son - great manner / highly intelligent and intuitive. Wonderful practitioner.

July 22nd, 2010

Intelligent with a sense of humor

Excellent impression. . . intelligent doctor . . . compassionate, helpful, interesting. Reminds me of the psychiatrist on Private Practice