Dr. Timothy Rogge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2016
The most horrible human being I have ever encountered!

February 9th, 2016
Put me on multiple meds on my first visit. At my second visit a month later had gained 30 pounds ,his response was "you needed to put on some weight anyway".

July 21st, 2015
I have been seeing him for over 13 years he is a miracle worker, he has helped change my life . He is very present with me , calls me back when I need him. His main concern is that you are well. I have recommended him to many.

August 14th, 2012
So far, so good.
Anyone with psychiatric issues should always have someone with them, simply due to the nature of their condition.Dr. Rogge provided us with information about possible medication strategies, adjusted my spouse's meds, and outlined a plan. He is not a counselor, but he is a polite and friendly guy. We were told to call if we experienced issues, but he prefers a slow and steady to change to medication. Appointments are to ensure we are on track with no side effects.Anyone who needs to see a specialist should be doing their homework so they feel confident to push for answers they need and so that they can be confident whether or not they are receiving the right treatment. Dr. Rogge was very receptive to our questions, and unlike some specialists, did not seem offended when we questioned why he was doing something a particular way. Dr. Rogge does spend a lot of time looking at his laptop and checking over patient information as we talk. This works for my spouse, who is uncomfortable being the subject of intense focus. It struck me as unprofessional or unprepared my first time. I think it comes across as a little less threatening to my spouse, however.New office in Kirkland is nice.

February 17th, 2012
Collecting for retirement
Rude, thoughtless, inconsiderate, obnoxious.

March 19th, 2011
Uncaring, incompetent pill dispensor
I saw Dr. Rogge for several years at 10 minute increments. We only very superficially went over my psychological history or personal history. During that time, he prescribed one or two medications that I've later learned from my current psychiatrist were totally inappropriate for the symptoms. All they did was get my physically addicted to another medication I had to withdraw from. He only works about two of three days a week and takes frequent vacations so is impossible to reach. He prescribed several medications that had a very adverse effect on my memory. I told him and apparently he wasn't listening and had me continue on them for about 8 months until I was at the point of being fired and anguished - deeply impacting my ability to work. When he prescribed a medication he never indicated what it was for unless asked, and then only summarily described it. Then he waited a month or two until the next appointment to see the impact - often adverse. I have never received a diagnosis for a condition. The man does not care about anything other than prescribing lots of medications and making money.

December 12th, 2010
Caring, gentle, respectful. Finds medication combinations that work well for medication resistant depression. Experienced and trustworthy.The Evergreen Clinic is not a welcoming office. Decor is very dated, seating is uncomfortable and the overall feel of the waiting area is cold. The appearance of this office makes it seem unprofessional and does not build trust.Thank goodness, Dr. Rogge was highly recommended and working with him outweighed the waiting room atmosphere. Now that Dr. Rogge has moved, I am relieved not to visit that office.

September 22nd, 2010
Fantastic Family Psychiatrist
Very practical advice for my 17 year old son - great manner / highly intelligent and intuitive. Wonderful practitioner.

July 22nd, 2010
Intelligent with a sense of humor
Excellent impression. . . intelligent doctor . . . compassionate, helpful, interesting. Reminds me of the psychiatrist on Private Practice

April 20th, 2010
Good doctor
Dr Rogge has been my doctor for the last couple of years. The first review of this listing is someone who very likely has more issues than just psychiatric (seriously, blaming the doctor for not refilling your 'addicting medication' early....hello?!), so take their opinion with a grain of salt. I have been nothing but pleased with Dr Rogge and his care.

December 4th, 2009
Dangerous, lacking knowledge, irresponsible, apathetic
Dr. Rogge was my doctor for over a year. During that time, he prescribed two medications without explanation. Both are physically addicting, and one is psychologically addicting (neurontin). He didn't mention that. I told him I was experiencing memory loss. He didn't address the issue. Apparently he either didn't know that's a side effect of neurontin or didn't care. When I told him I was experiencing ongoing problems, he simply upped my dose without warning me of the major problems (anxiety, depression) of trying to taper off later on. When I misplaced my bottle of valium (see memory loss above) and needed an early refill, he refused without explanation. Even my pharmacist was surprised. I went through severe withdrawals for several days. He didn't ask me to come in to discuss it. He didn't mention it when I came in. When I asked him to give a referral for a psychologist, he referred me to a colleague in the office "if you can afford it." Other than that, he apparently didn't know anyone else. His sessions are 15 minutes long (at $75 a pop). I spent a total of 2 hours in a year with him, yet he had no problem throwing new meds at me to get addicted to and which will now take me a long time to taper off of with severe consequences to my work and family relations. He's a dangerous man. Stay away.

October 1st, 2009
Dr. Rogge is very knowledgeable and professional. I have no complaints against him. He's a perfectly fine dispenser of medication, which is basically what he, and most other psychiatrists, does. He seems to work less than part-time, making appointments difficult to get. Since he's gone much of the time, he's often not accessible. The 15 minute visits at $75 a pop should be about $30 max....making $30