The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Roush
Dr. Timothy Roush, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Roush is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Carolinas Medical Center and Mercy Hospital Fairfield. Dr. Roush has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Roush has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Timothy Roush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Francis Robicsek
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0.01 mi63
Dr. Thomas Maxey
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Pediatrics
Charlotte, NC 0.01 mi19
Dr. Erin Murphy
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Charlotte, NC 0.01 mi11