A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Rowe is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rowe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Rowe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Owen Rowe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy O. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Timothy Rowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Rowe practices Psychiatry near Mahopac, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT.
See Mahopac Psychiatrists.