A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Rowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Rowe is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Rowe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowe graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Owen Rowe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy O. Rowe practice?
- Dr. Timothy Rowe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Rowe practices Psychiatry near Mahopac, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Garrison, NY.
See Mahopac Psychiatrists.