Dr. Timothy Royal Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Royal?

Refuse to fix billing error

Posted on August 11th, 2016

I got a bill from Pediatrix medical group for a hearing test performed on my newborn in the hospital. On the bill they deducted the $100 paid by my insurance, then added $100 with no explanation. I've called them multiple times and they kept giving me the run around. I even got my insurance company and Pediatrix on the same conference call twice and they still won't fix it. "It will take us 2 weeks to review it." It's the same thing they said 2 weeks ago. Dr. Royal may be a fine doctor (I have no idea), but Dr. Royal please tell your billing department to stop ripping off your patients. I shouldn't have to deal with being put on hold for an hour every week (sometimes they hang up on me after putting me on hold for a long time) and still can't get this fixed!

Autism Spectrum Disorder