A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ruddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Ruddell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruddell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ruddell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruddell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Ruddell MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Ruddell practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ruddell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ruddell practices Urology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Sherman Urologists.