A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Rupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Rupp is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Rupp, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rupp graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rupp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy J Rupp MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Rupp practice?
- Dr. Timothy Rupp has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Rupp practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.