A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Rutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Rutter, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutter graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Rutter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wm Rutter BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Rutter practice?
- Dr. Timothy Rutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Rutter practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.