A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ryan, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Providence Little Coof Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Matthew Ryan DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Ryan practices Emergency Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Torrance Emergency Physicians.