Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best of the Best show details The best of the Best
by Deb L on Mar 8th, 2013

Dr Ryken is awesome. I have recommended him to many and will continue to do so. His staff works together like a delicate gold watch; smiles from all when you walk in the door! Dr Ryken seems delighted when I ask him questions to understand what kind of challenge my body may present him with. He's a credit to his profession and I am honored to be his patient.

Very personable and nice office and staff show details Very personable and nice office and staff
Mar 5th, 2011

Took alot of time with us explaining a complicated situation.

My Miracle Doctor show details My Miracle Doctor
by Sheryl on Apr 11th, 2010

Along with an excellent team of healthcare providers, Dr. Ryken has performed a miracle in my life performing disk replacement surgery 3 years ago. Because of degenerative disk disease, I could not do the things I needed to do as a young 41 year old and life was painful and not tolerable. Disk replacement surgery is the best thing for young active people who need it and the best thing I could have ever hoped for to get my active lifestyle back. I would not have spine fusion because I know disk replacement works so well. He is an excellent surgeon and there is no one that would tell me differently. When I think of him, I smile and think miracles do happen.