Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The best of the Best  |  show details
by Deb L on Mar 8th, 2013

Dr Ryken is awesome. I have recommended him to many and will continue to do so. His staff works together like a delicate gold watch; smiles from all when you walk in the door! Dr Ryken seems delighted when I ask him questions to understand what kind of challenge my body may present him with. He's a credit to his profession and I am honored to be his patient.

|  Very personable and nice office and staff  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2011

Took alot of time with us explaining a complicated situation.

|  My Miracle Doctor  |  show details
by Sheryl on Apr 11th, 2010

Along with an excellent team of healthcare providers, Dr. Ryken has performed a miracle in my life performing disk replacement surgery 3 years ago. Because of degenerative disk disease, I could not do the things I needed to do as a young 41 year old and life was painful and not tolerable. Disk replacement surgery is the best thing for young active people who need it and the best thing I could have ever hoped for to get my active lifestyle back. I would not have spine fusion because I know disk replacement works so well. He is an excellent surgeon and there is no one that would tell me differently. When I think of him, I smile and think miracles do happen.