Dr. Timothy Ackerman DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Harrisburg, PA

April 18th, 2016
Not very impressed
This was my first time visiting this office. The actual appointment time with the doctor was extremely quick, about five minutes. I wasn't too impressed with his beside manner and will be seeking a second opinion. The person that took my weight, height, and blood pressure was extremely hard to understand over her gum chewing. Also as I was waiting for the doctor in the room, I heard gossiping about another patient going on for about ten minutes, which I thought was extremely unprofessional.

January 19th, 2015
One of the best surgeons!
Operated my distal bicep surgery and now feeling stronger than before. Best surgeon out there.

August 5th, 2013
Superb Professional
Timothy was my doctor when I tore my ACL, MCL and bruised a number of ligaments in my right knee while playing football for Lebanon Valley College. His diagnosis, consultation manner, and ability to get my surgery done quickly and successfully made for the best interaction I've had with a professional physician. With proper rehab, I was able to return to competition the following season at a near pre-injury level. Dr. Ackerman gave me outstanding professional guidance and service and I give him my highest recommendation for anyone seeking medical consultation.

October 18th, 2012
Shoulder Still Bothers Me (Still Frozen?)
Dr. Ackerman is not easy to get answers from. Whether he did all he could for my shoulder problem I can't say. I can say that it still bothers me and feels like it is still in a partially frozen state.