A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Bailey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Bailey practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Bailey practices Family Medicine near Dunedin, FL.
See Dunedin Family Physicians.