A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Bailey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Bailey practice?
- Dr. Timothy Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Bailey practices Family Medicine near Dunedin, FL.
See Dunedin Primary Care Doctors.