A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Brannon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatal Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brannon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brannon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Scott Brannon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Brannon practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Brannon practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.