A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Scott Brown MD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Procedural Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Brown practice?
- Dr. Timothy Brown has 7 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Brown practices Procedural Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, KY and Greensburg, KY.
See Louisville Dermatologists and Louisville Surgeons.