A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Caudill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Caudill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Caudill, FACP, MD, MSPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caudill graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Caudill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Shawn Caudill FACP, MD, and MSPH is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Caudill practice?
- Dr. Timothy Caudill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Caudill practices Internal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists.