Dr. Timothy Collins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 4 reviews

August 4th, 2016
A terrible doctor
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He is never in the office and his staff can never get in touch with him. He has very poor bedside manner. He does not know how to connect with a patient and I really think he doesn't care to. The nurses that work for him know more about the patient than he does. I had a blood clot under my port keep telling him about the swelling in my neck he would smile and say I've never seen taxol do that. Well common sense would tell you if you haven't seen that talk to another doctor get an other opinion not him he is to busy being at the beach. At the end of the day find a different doctor. One that cares about helping his patients.

November 25th, 2013
Experience at Chemo facility and doctor
The chemo facility is very convenient. Nurses are super nice and very helpful especially explaining the treatment when you come for a training class in advance. As far as tv goes, I've had the tv channel changed before without any problem but I have asked other patients in the room if it was ok. As far as Dr. Collins goes, he is caring, good with information, listens to me, suggests treatments, puts me at ease which really helped. Prior experience was excellent too. He kept my mother in law alive for 5 years when she only had 3 mo. I took her to all visits and treatments. He was open to new ideas even when it didn't involve him sometimes. He worked/ works well with all my doctors. Someone told me about him 6 years ago when my mil needed one and I tell others. Never knew that I would need one myself this past Oct. I have hope and wouldn't have another doctor or facility.

April 23rd, 2013
Dr. Collins took the time to explain my diagnosis and was very courteous. The nurses, especially one of them is mean to the clients. The clients have to watch whatever the nurses want to watch on TV. They say they can't find the remote until it's time for the soap operas to start. No compassion for the sick. Go to Baptist!!!

July 22nd, 2011
Very Negative attitude
Walked into the ofc with a positive attitude - left feeling lower than low. Radiation Dr had said stay positive, yes it's a difficult diagnosis, but you can fight it, it's all about attitude. Dr Collins gave me a death sentence. Will NEVER return to see him. Changed chemo DRs. Surround yourself with positive people!!!!!!!