A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Johnston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Johnston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Scott Johnston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Timothy Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Johnston practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.