A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Johnston, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Johnston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Emanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Johnston practice?
Dr. Timothy Johnston practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atwater, CA and Delhi, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.