Dr. Timothy Johnston MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017
I am a first time mom at 36
I have never gone through a whole pregnancy before. I have had 5 miscarriage and this is the first baby I have been able to carry to almost full term. I am a little over 33 weeks and Dr. Johnston has been very understanding and helpful with this pregnancy. I would recommend him to women that has had difficult pregnancy.

December 25th, 2016
Best physician ever!!!
Dr. Johnston is one of the most incredible physicians and human being I have ever met. He goes above and beyond what is required, takes personal interest in his patients and is a great advocate for them. Dr. Johnston is a great role model who shares his wisdom, kindness and generosity with others. The world needs a lot more people like Dr. Johnston.

November 17th, 2015
Forever Grateful
I've had a couple of very difficult years with frustrating health challenges. Dr. Johnston has been there for me through everything, answering questions, explaining my disease so I better understand it and making sure that I had good specialists following my case. If it weren't for Dr. Johnston, I don't know where I would be.

June 19th, 2013
watch out
I have had male and female ob-gyns, but the most painful internal exams I have ever had have been with Dr. Johnston. During my most recent internal exam, when I asked him to be more gentle, he said the baby wouldn't be gentle (I'm in my third trimester of pregnancy), and continued to be rough. When I exclaimed that what he was doing hurt, he said "It isn't supposed to hurt." It doesn't matter if it's supposed to or not-- it does, and just because I'm going to give birth doesn't give him an excuse to be rough with me. I will never see him again. Plus, the hour plus waits are not worth it.

July 18th, 2012
wonderul doctor
Dr Johnston and his staff are absolutely wonderful. He takes care of my whole family!! He spends alot of time with his patients to see whats going on.

April 5th, 2011
waiting...
it would be nice if I didnt have to wait about an hour hour in a half to see the doctor.To top it off I wait all that time just to see him for about 5 min if even that.

June 3rd, 2017