Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Forever Grateful show details Forever Grateful
Nov 16th, 2015

I've had a couple of very difficult years with frustrating health challenges. Dr. Johnston has been there for me through everything, answering questions, explaining my disease so I better understand it and making sure that I had good specialists following my case. If it weren't for Dr. Johnston, I don't know where I would be.

Mark as Helpful  | 22 people found this helpful Report Abuse
watch out show details watch out
by treehouse on Jun 19th, 2013

I have had male and female ob-gyns, but the most painful internal exams I have ever had have been with Dr. Johnston. During my most recent internal exam, when I asked him to be more gentle, he said the baby wouldn't be gentle (I'm in my third trimester of pregnancy), and continued to be rough. When I exclaimed that what he was doing hurt, he said "It isn't supposed to hurt." It doesn't matter if it's supposed to or not-- it does, and just because I'm going to give birth doesn't give him an excuse to be rough with me. I will never see him again. Plus, the hour plus waits are not worth it.

wonderul doctor show details wonderul doctor
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr Johnston and his staff are absolutely wonderful. He takes care of my whole family!! He spends alot of time with his patients to see whats going on.

waiting... show details waiting...
Apr 4th, 2011

it would be nice if I didnt have to wait about an hour hour in a half to see the doctor.To top it off I wait all that time just to see him for about 5 min if even that.