A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Lee, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Sangtae Lee MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Timothy Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Lee practices Neurology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists.