Dr. Timothy Lee, MD
Neurologist

by Nancy Phillips on Aug 31st, 2016

Dr. Lee was thorough in his exam and took plenty of time to evaluate my condition and answer all my questions. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

by Sonya Smothers on Aug 12th, 2016

Dr. Timothy Lee is a very professional doctor who takes the time to talk to his patients with kindness, compassion and understanding. He reviews the test results thoroughly and makes informed decisions about the issues you are having. That is why I see him when a need arises.

Apr 21st, 2016

Dr. Timothy Lee is my 87 year old mother's doctor. He is very kind and sincere with her. He answers all of my father and my questions concerning my mother.

Jan 30th, 2016

They are all great.

by Robert & Brenda Duvall on Mar 10th, 2015

Very fortunate to have Dr. Lee caring for my wife. She feels the same as I.

Apr 21st, 2012

Dr Lee spent time with me explaining my diagnosis and what steps would be taken. He called me, personally at least twice just to check on me and see how my symptoms were. Even when I had to page him on a weekend, he still took time to ask me questions and talk to me about my symptoms and their severity. You can not beat that!

Excellence in Knowlege show details Excellence in Knowlege
by Herve Le Roux on Mar 1st, 2009

After spending 11 weeks in the hospital, Dr. Lee was the one and only doctor to correctly diagnose my problem.I am sorry to hear he moved to Tennessee.