A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Simmons, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Simmons has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simmons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan