Dr. Timothy Scott Simmons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Simmons, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simmons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Simmons practice?
Dr. Timothy Simmons practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Newbury Park, CA and Inglewood, CA.
See Little Rock Family Physicians, Little Rock General Practitioners, Little Rock Internists, Little Rock Gastroenterologists, and Little Rock Geriatric Doctors.