A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Welch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Steven Welch MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Welch practice?
- Dr. Timothy Welch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Welch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Belvoir, VA.
See Falls Church Internists and Falls Church Cardiologists.