Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Welch
Dr. Timothy Welch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Belvoir, VA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Welch is affiliated with MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center, Fort Belvoir Community Hospital and UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Welch has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Welch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Dr. Julie Kroviak
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi15
Dr. Heidi Sutanto
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Louis Moyer
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi13