A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Welch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Welch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Steven Welch MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy S. Welch practice?
- Dr. Timothy Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Welch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Belvoir, VA.
See Fort Belvoir Internists and Fort Belvoir Cardiologists.