A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Samuelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy V Samuelson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy V. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Samuelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Samuelson practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.