A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sandmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sandmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sandmann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandmann graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sandmann has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy L Sandmann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Sandmann practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sandmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sandmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Mckinney, TX.
See Sherman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.