A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sapp
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sapp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapp graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sapp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Behavioral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Clayton Sapp MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Sapp practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Sapp practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.