A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sass graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Earl Sass MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy E. Sass practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sass practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Princeton Internists.