Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Sass
Dr. Timothy Sass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ, with another office in Princeton Junction, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sass is affiliated with University Medical Center At Princeton, Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare and Princeton Healthcare System. Dr. Sass has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Sass has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Timothy Sass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.
Dr. Leroy Hunninghake
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Princeton, NJ 0.01 mi50
Dr. Anne Swedlund
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Princeton, NJ 0.01 mi36
Dr. Sean Naini
Princeton, NJ 0.01 mi16