Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Awesome Doctor and staff! show details Awesome Doctor and staff!
Nov 8th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Sauter for over 11 years and he is awesome! Very down to Earth and great bedside manner! He helped my husband calm down and relax just before the delivery of our twins by being compassionate and caring. The office staff is just as awesome! Very friendly and on the ball.

Excelent Dr and Staff show details Excelent Dr and Staff
Jan 20th, 2011

I was with Dr. Sauter for the first 1/2 of my pregnancy, when I lost my insurance and went with Baby you Baby, who does not afiliate with St Rose which is where Dr. Sauter delivers. I really wish I would have known that St. Rose had a similar cash pay program as I have never been happy with my ob for the second 1/2 of my pregnancy. Dr. Sauter and his staff always let you know what is going on and make sure to ask questions, which was improtiant for me as I am not really one to bring up issues on my own. He also had a med student check and ask questions first to make sure all relevant things were addressed and then came in personally as well. overall A dr while I had him.

Sep 22nd, 2009

The staff is friendly and professional. Dr. Sauter treats you as if he truely cares and shows equal concern about your comfort as well as your health. He an up to date practitioner with a pleasant temperament.He does not have you waiting and then dash you out the front door.