A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawyer
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sawyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sawyer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Thomas Sawyer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sawyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sawyer practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Dermatologists and Topeka Internists.