A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Sawyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Sawyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Sawyer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Thomas Sawyer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Sawyer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Sawyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Sawyer practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Dermatologists and Topeka Internists.